Saturday, January 28, 2017

WISHLIST #1

CLUSE WATCH £79
DANIEL WELLINGTON CUFF £49
JILL SANDERS SUNGLASSES £39.99
PANDORA JUNE BIRTHSTONE RING £40
PANDORA LEAF RING £55
MIDI BODYCON DRESS £12
NIKE HOODIE £45
ADIDAS WORKOUT VEST £25
 
WHITE CONVERSE TRAINERS £45
NIKE TRAINERS £57
TALL NEW LOOK JEANS £25

 
Right, so, I don't know what it is but I've recently been seeing soooo many things that I want to buy but I've just got no money and the moment and any money I do have to spare I need to be saving. I've had the biggest urge recently to go through all of my wardrobe and accessories and get rid of anything ''ve not worn in the past year and invest in a bit of a capsule wardrobe. However, as I have previously mentioned, I've not really gor the funds at the moment to go ahead and purchase said caspsule wardrobe! I thought that for now I would just get everything I've been drooling over into a wishlist then I can either ask for one or two items for my birthday and maybe treat myself to one item every month or two.

CLUSE WATCH
I've been drooling over this particlar watch since it popped up as a sponsored instagram image (successful marketing there!) and I've had the image saved on my phone ever since. At £79 it is still pricey but not quite as pricey as the likes of Daniel Wellington or Michael Kors etc. I love the colours and I just think it would go with absolutley everything and I have never really owned an expensive watch before!

DANIEL WELLINGTON CUFF
I know it wouldn't match the watch brand-wise however, the rose gold matches the face on the cluse watch and I think they would look so classy together. I also wasn't so keen on the Daniel Wellington matching watches as I really wanted a grey strap as I think it compliments the rose gold so well.

JILL SANDERS SUNGLASSES
Again, as part of the capsule wardrobe, I would like to own a really nice pair of sunglasses. I only every buy cheap primark ones and end up losing or breaking them and not really caring cause they never cost more than £1. However, I would really love to own a nice pair of sunglasses that I can keep and just look that little more classy. I loved these in particlar as I have never owned the butterfly lense shape and I feel like I could pull them off a lot more that I would the cat-eye which just look a bit odd with my face shape.

PANDORA RINGS
I already have one Pandora ring which I got from my sister for my bithday a few years back and I love it. I love stacking rings and these are such lovely quaility, and none of the green stains!


BLACK MIDI BODYCON
Due to my height I find midi dresses are a lot safer for me to wear and there is no risk of my flashing my bum cheeks to the world. I love this plain black dress as again, it is a staple piece and can be dressed up or down depending on the occassion, plus its a bargain at £12!!

NIKE HOODIE
Now this is pretty pricey, but again a major staple of a capsule wardrobe is a nice comfy hoodie, which believe it or not, I do not actually own! I really loved the neck on this one in particualr as it just makes a really simple item a little more interesting.

ADIDAS WORKOUT VEST
I love this vest and I do not have any nice work out tops as I only ever seem to buy nice leggings and wear old vest tops. It's more than I would ususally pay for a simple racer vest top however, I am a sucker for adidas workout clothes as I find them really comfortable and wash really well.

WHITE CONVERSE
Now I do currently own a pair of these, however they are completely falling apart as I ave owned them for years. They are easily my most worn shoes, so that pretty much speaks for its self as to why they are featured in this list!

NIKE TRAINERS
I love these and I've never owned a pair of Nike trainers. Again, these would go with anything and look very comfortable!

NEW LOOK TALL RIPPED JEANS
As I am 5'11 I have to get my jeans from the tall sections which are usually a littler harder to find and never quite feature the same amount of stuff as the regular sizes. However, I need to pretty much get rid of all of my jeans at the moment as they have all stretched out due to over-washing and just look wrecked. The holes on the knees of my current ripped jeans have stretched out so much it looks so bizarre when I wear them so these are a must!

Let me know what you're currently adding to your wish list!

-Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment